Re: Leviathan Chronicles Season 3 is here!

moderation:
Simba. Consider this a warning. Your post contained spoilers with zero "clear" prior indication. The rules tell you how to mark a post as such, please review them.
As a reminder, common sense is subjective. What you know, believe, and hold as truth others may still be questioning for a variety of reasons. Similarly, your post clearly impacted a couple potential readers by divulging potentially unwanted details about a character. The fact that you still haven't edited it (I did it, your welcome) shows a blatant disregard. This has been noted.
In short, people don't always see things the same way you do. When in doubt, it's far better to be explicit than implicit, hence our firm stance on this rule.
end moderation

For the record, I got done binging the directors cut the day of it's release. I just happened to be browsing this topic and came across your post.

Also, if multiple people are expressing even slight irritation, fixing the issue (completely in your power) would have been the right thing to do. It just so happens that this particular issue could be remedied in less time than it took you to fire off the quick retort which I am about to address.

simba wrote:

Regarding the epilogue, yeah true, some character endings do leave a lot to be desired, the ones for Mey Lee, Oberlin and Witt I would have liked to see an ending to those.

We're good here. This isn't really a spoiler, though nor is it a warning of an impending one as seen by 22 and 26.
Below, however, we have a new line character, "0xa", "\n", usually denoting another paragraph or for all intense and purposes another section. Such does indeed turn out to be the case.

r's ahead

Simba wrote:

Also, the way how they killed off Senshun is just, well, not really what I would have expected.

Not only is this strewn out in the middle of nowhere, the event in question isn't even found in the epilogue. I don't know any other way of explaining it... You just informed all potential readers of the demise of an extremely important character. This could seriously impact the series for future readers if not marked correctly.
Please be more mindful next time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector