Re: Leviathan Chronicles Season 3 is here!

Moderation:
Munawar, consider this an official warning. That sort of personal attack is unwarranted. You have every right to be upset, but you could've expressed yourself without personal attacks. You're a long-time forum user who normally doesn't do this, so I'm taking it as a sign that you were really pissed off. Still, rules are rules.

end moderation

Implying that a show is bad because you're upset by knowing its ending is ridiculous, by the way. Some people really, really hate having stuff spoiled, and some of the best stories I've ever read would have lost a lot of their punch had I been informed about the spoiler ending beforehand. Odd Thomas is one of them. That book literally made me turn it off for five minutes, because I read it less than two months after my brother died, and part of the ending made me cry. If I'd known it was coming, it wouldn't have possessed the emotional impact that it ultimately had. So someone not being considerate of others in this way is...kind of being jerkish and/or inconsiderate, at the very least. Yes, the internet is a spoilery place, and yes, one shouldn't expect spoiler-free safety everywhere you go, but that also doesn't mean that someone who has their experience spoiled is whining just because they're pissed. Because here's the deal. Once you know something, you can't just un-know it again. That's something Munawar, and perhaps others who read it, will never, ever get back.

Now, with all that moralizing out of the way, I'd like to ask a question.

What the hell is this? I've heard of it, but am curious about it. Is there an ongoing plot (assuming yes)? Is it free or paid, and if paid, how expensive? Also, how are its production values? I consider We're Alive to be decent (its sound design was pretty good, its acting was up and down).
Some of these I could probably answer for myself but I'm trying to get a fix on how folks feel about this before I put in the work. If anyone would help me out with regard to my questions, I'd appreciate it hugely.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector