Re: A very epic space battle

@connor: Depends on how willing you are to work around accessibility quirks.  Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun.  But if you're using NVDA, you really do need to know what you're doing.  I've been using it since before it even had Microsoft Office support, so consider myself pretty adept, and I still had to come here and beg for help.  Apparently things are easier for jaws and supernova users.