Re: A very epic space battle

Jaws apparently not so easy due to the jaws curser not columnizing the screen properly, Window eyes and supernova however the thing is %100 accessible and works completely.

On the Nvda issue I do think this is a case where propper documentation could help a lot, heck I've had  occasions with Supernova where something has  appeared inaccessible until I  used the precise right command. It would also be good sinse frankly the new generation of Smugglers, ie s5, and s5 invasion are just plane awsome and I'd recommend them to any fan of space games.

As to how they stack up against say Core exiles  or star trader elite, well other than being labled immages to click on screen the nav screen resembels core exiles and in S5 (and indeed s3 and s4), the factions are a little like those in star traders, though less deadly if you cross them, and it's also possible to create your own pirate empire.

Jaws apparently not so easy due to the jaw s curser not columnizing the screen properly, Window eyes and supernova however the thing is %100 accessible and works completely.

On the Nvda issue I do think this is a case where propper documentation could help a lot, heck I've had  occasions with Supernova where something has  appeared inaccessible until I  used the precise right command.

As to the smugglers series, however,  as I said in the smugglers topic in new releases, s3 was a really interesting setup at first but got a little grindy with the trade and could be very aimless, s4 had some nice direction to the game and added a great end game with battleships and conquering starbases but once you worked out your best stratogy could be rather too much doing the same thing, s5 and s5 invasion however are fantastic!

The  trading is kept interesting by tying it to news events and things happening in the galaxy, although i'm not sure how much fun a full time trader professio n would be to play, even with the new ability to own factories.

Piracy and combat however are just hands down great! board ships to heist their cargo or even take them over as your own, use a variety of abilities in combat like drawing a hand from a deck in a ccg game, have random events happen in combat like the one I described. Visit planets and have gamebook style adventures, Take on starbases and entire fleet battles, conquer planets, you you can even form your own pirate empire and manage it system by system.

S4 was good, the S5 generation are now fantastic! and with downloadable content and likely more to be added to s5 invasion quite soon is probably going to get fantasticker! big_smile.