Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

okay, I was going to respond to some of you individually, but I'm  lazy.

When I am target shooting, I always have a sighted person with me. I don't recommend a blind person go target shooting on their own. I could defend myself with a gun if I needed to; I wouldn't take a shot at a bad guy at 10 yards, that would be dangerous. I would not shoot until we were face to face, or in close quarters. The main thing with guns is it isn't hitting your target; it is about knowing when to shoot and when to not.

As for someone standing behind the target, most ranges have a backstop; besides, that could happen to a sighted person as well. If you have a place in your back yard to shoot, whether sighted or not, it is up to you to ensure your backstop is adequate for the rounds you are shooting.

I can an have taken out my pelit gun and shot that on my own. I put a radio above the target, and 50 rounds later I put a pellet through the front of the radio, which still works.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector