Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

Well shit, I knew it would, but I had (probably naively) hoped that this wouldn't turn into a gun debate.
Makes sense though given the high profile media surrounding them right now and the liberalism VS nationalism schism  pervading everything in politics, including second amendment rites.
I never thought I'd back down from an argument before this one.  Agree to disagree? sure thing! but not just turn away in disgust.
But I've had it with this one.  There is just too much willful ignorance, too many arguments without evidence to back them up, and worst of all a shit ton of emotions based in personal morals.
The gun debate isn't just one argument, it's several different, highly complex and often subjective ones all rolled up into one, which means that it can't realistically be tackled as a single issue.