Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

I'm with dan on this, I guess you haven't played these games like mario or pokemon or sonic have you? Jayde? My question wasn't ment to take a stab at you, it was just a question. the reason I said this, is because that if you had played game from N64, PSP, NES, you would know that sounds like these become staples in the comunity that they're in. For example, if someone hasn't played games like pokemon or sonic, CP is all that they're familiar with. If you don't like those sounds, and this is just asumption, then you have never played pokemon before. If you're the only one that's battling the CP train, then at this point I'm also with oriol. and just so you know, they're diffrent kinds of retro, they're spaceshooter retro, ganbare retro, and that all depends on sounds that are used. What I think pragma did is good and in fact ingenious, Maybe he's, and you've said this quite alot to me, "trying so hard to make a pokemon videogame ripoff." But see that's the thing, he's trying so hard! While manamon is like pokemon, the sounds are what set apart so someone were to heare the sounds they would go OH! Manamon! it's is own thing! With CP, it's in the name! what if mario party and pokemon had a baby along with other things in the middle? that's crazy party! no matter how you battle it, crazy party is a staple to the comunity, and the sounds are a staple, especially to those who don't know or can't play the sited franchises. I've said this, and i'll say it again. You wouldn't think so hipocritical of it if you understood, and as for your arguement about the japanese and sounds, it's nul, given CP"S cercumstances.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector