Re: icecast and accessible source clients?

wow, had a play with this azuracast and as far as I read, its very interesting. However, I guess because my connection has got a double nat and stuff going on, apparently all of the pages on the web interface show up as blank, so this is ... puzzling. I also get a sql error that denies access to a user during set up, but apparently everything is set up alright. So sadly, its impossible for me to use and configure, at least for now.