Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

Hi,

@SLJ, one thing I completely forgot to mention, is that in play  game mode the player won’t actually see any of the enemy stats, you only see full enemy stats in debug mode and creator mode as this information is helpful for checking enemies are set up correctly and so you have extra information whilst in debug mode. whilst in play game mode all the player will see for an enemy is HP, Mana and stamina, however if you set an enemies mana or stamina it won’t show either of these stats if they are set to zero. This may fix the concern you were having regarding your own game and what stats the end player would see. But just to confirm they won’t see enemy stats, only player stats, it was the player stats I was talking about possibly using your suggestion  and adding the option to hide certain stats if the player goes into the party me members window and selects stats.
@ Bryan P, don’t worry about it I’ve done exactly the same before, in a hero’s call, I went through the whole game without finding anyone to sell my unwanted gear too, it was only when I was at the very end of the game and one of  the quests was to sell stuff to the blacksmith I realised you could just tab from the buying screen to the selling screen hahaha.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Scarlet via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector