Re: Crazy party sound sourcing

joining this one later than I'd like. As an occasional CP dev, I don't honestly feel as if my report would be welcome or really justified, plus it'd raise quite a few strange looks and questions along the way. That having been said I would back the effort, assuming of course the explanation was fairly written and drafted to the community beforehand.

nidza07 and others who echo the sentiment, I know there are quite a few. As far as I see it, you have a couple options.

1. Report the game. You're 100% sure? Great. Why not use the certainty to prove a point.
In truth, anyone using unauthorized material runs that risk from the get go. Probably not something they think about every day, but a byproduct nonetheless. I've seen devs reported for less.
In my admittedly uneducated evaluation, I find it hard to imagine them going after us in full force. They have bigger fish to fry than a game with a constant playerbase of around a hundred players. It simply isn't practical when larger projects  have gotten off scot-free. Not to say they wouldn't care, I think they care, just not enough to pursue it in all likelyhood. Again, my uneducated opinion. Assuming I'm dead wrong, we'd have to remove it from the forum and development may halt for a bit, until new assets are created as was the original intention of this thread. The game would continue to be played though and that won't ever change.

2. Contact the site owners. At the end of the day, they are the ones paying for the domain, thus the ones who have ultimate authority here. If you have an issue with a rule admins have put in place, do the logical thing. Take your concern to someone higher up on the chain. I can't honestly say one way or another whether you can count on receiving a response, those guys are quite busy, but at least you can say you tried.

3. Create a new forum where this sort of thing is tolerated. Find capable admins and some how move the user base from one to the other. I won't hold my breath as none have managed to last any more than a couple months, including Liam's which some swore would be around for years to come.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector