Re: Crazy party sound sourcing

Yeah, no thanks, not in the boat of reporting a developer to proove a point. You can feel free to do that, but don't be surprised if we never see the game in English again. I'm sure the French side was perfectly happy with the game and didn't bring non existing issues. If prooving a point on the audiogames.net forum is worth a risk, go ahead, but as I said, make sure you do it to other developers I have listed as well, and countless others you will no doubt find in the audiogames archive. It's a pathetic thing to do in my opinion, and is exactly the reason why we do not deserve free games. Nevermind the outcome of the report, positive or negative. Seeing that there are people supporting this however, that's even worse. @Amerikranian, you have a game using those assets, so make sure you report yourself too while we are at it. I agree fully with the option 2 however, as that is the most sensible thing to do. That is what everyone should be trying in my opinion. I also agree with the option 3, but I most certainly won't be the one to do that, both because I don't have technical equipment to do it and because I feel there are much more capable people for this job. I do hope however that it will eventually be done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector