Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

I'll finally post on one of these topics, as I feel that the non-vocal majority deserves an opinion too! tongue
Personally, I think that the sounds for crazy party could do with a change. I don't have the skills to help with this kind of project however, and the dev seems kinda uninterested.
Given that most people know where to get the game now though, and checking back once a month or so for updates isn't a huge hardship, I'm also completely fine with ag.net removing the game. I disagree personally, and will still keep playing; however since I don't run the site, nor do I have any moderation power whatsoever, I'll keep my disagreement to this one post, just not talk about cp here (as if I talked much anyways,) and get what I can out of this place still.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector