Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi!

My name's Martti, and I'm currently working for myTrueSound as their Beta coordinator.

A bit about myself:
I've been playing video games through my childhood to this day.
About three years back I heard that there are schools near where I lived that teach game technology.
So I applied to one and here I am a few years later, digging my way into the industry.

I am fairly new to the audio game genre, but I find it quite fascinating how much there is to discover.

I haven't been around forums too much, so it might take some time to understand how are flowing here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Maertti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : seb7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : abdallah via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : unisabbas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GatitoLindo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : techgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : seb7 via Audiogames-reflector