Re: shades off doon or technoshock?

Hi.
Paypal does convert the money automatically, if paypal is supported in your country.
That means if paypal works in your country and your father have a visa credit card, you can buy games in shekel which automatically will be converted into dollars through Paypal.
back in 2002 then I was around 14 years old and my english was very bad, my parents paied GMA games using a sheck which got send by normal mail, not by the computer to them, and we contacted the bank to help them with the transfer. that was crazy difficult to do that. It wasn't money which was the issue, but the payment.
So what you can do? Save up some money for games, and get your own credit card when you are old enough for that. You must be around 18 years old now, so I assume you can get a credit card now?
David doesn't know you as camochek, yet. That doesn't mean he'll know you by that name in the future. Yu know, the world is pretty small, and people do talk.

I will share the alpha version 0.4 for sure if I ever find it again. But this is only a demo version.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector