Re: shades off doon or technoshock?

I'd probably say that I prefer Shades of Doom. It's longer and has more enemies and weapons as well as being more balanced. Technoshock is still really clunky, and probably only gets worse as Windows versions change, and I always found it lags too much. It has some wonderful puzzles and features though so is well worth playing. Actually, I've never finished it.

The only difference between Shades of Doom 1.0 and 1.2 is a much better boss level, an improved monster AI and ricochets with the guns, the addition of fists and grenades as weapons and the data wafer reader. I think that's about it. None of the sounds seemed that much different, as far as I can remember.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector