Re: What Gives, YouTube

Hi.

I like youtube for the content but hate it because of this whole, oh you must sign up with google to have an account thing.

I don't want a GMail account just to have a youtube one. I already have an email account from live, i think it used to be hotmail, and don't need another one.

Oh and adds every 5 minutes? No thanks. I use an addblocker, sadly it sets the youtuers back a bit with cash but an add every 3 to 5 minutes is just horrible.

I have the youtube app on my IOS device and have to put up with them on there because there's no way of blocking adds.

If people moved over to another platform where I didn't need a GMail account to subscribe, I'd think about going there but for now as much as i'm not a huge fan of youtube, I'm going to have to keep using it.