Re: What Gives, YouTube

I made a new channel, and I made damn sure I violated no copyright laws with my name this time. I looked up the name on Google, Duckduckgo, and YouTube, just to make absolutely sure I wasn't taking anyone else's name. Nevertheless, my channel got suspended again. Fine Google, you win. Sorry guys, looks like I won't be making YouTube videos anymore because Google has something against me.