I owe you an apology

Hello everyone

Today I was reading through my old posts, and boy were they nasty.

I feel like a schmuckazoid for going off on so many people, and for little reason back then.

I'm still not perfect, I still have my jerky posts, but I feel like my older posts were out of line. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line, and I really, and genuinely think I owe many of you an apology.

It may not matter to y'all, but still, I sincerely want to tell all of you who I went off on sorry. Truly I am.

I also want to apologize for being all talk, and no action. I always blabber on about what I wanted to do, and yadadadadadadadadah. I promise, I'm going to do something fun and different for you guys, the minute i get my hard drive replaced its serious business.

I lastly wanna say sorry to Adel and Eben. I haven't been doing much for BEV, but that will also change.

Last year was not a good year for me at all. I feel like it was the worst one for me up till now. Last year is worse than quarantine, and i really wasn't in the best position. And I know, I brought that baggage into this year as well, but I'm tossing that baggage in the bloody mud volcano.

I'm sorry as well for the drama I've been in, and I'm cutting that out as well.

Well guys, that was my apology on this Eid
And I'm keeping all the promises I made.

Cheers to the future, I guess. Monono, I know, it's to the future.

Laters