Re: I owe you an apology

Thumbs up from me there too Jaiden.
AS Brendan said, apologising when you've messsed up does take some serious insert courage based synonym of choice, (guts, stones, lobes, whatever).

In fairness, most of the drama you do seem to have been embroiled in from what I gather was more a matter of short temper and snap responces, than literal vindictive meanness or a desire to cause trouble for it's own sake, and several long time members have done much more dodgy things before settling down.

The hard part now, is going to be remembering this apology in future, so that you make sure not to get into situations where you might have to make it again, though I honestly believe you actually will remember, since you've always seemed like a decent  fellow to me.