Re: How Did You Guys Learn to Code

i dont agree to number4 because you dont need to bee a programmer to learn to code. and also you dont need any study. you can learn it independently like i do.
now i am 14 and i use to code from the age of 13. if you dont believe me its ok for me.
what you need is just will to learn coding. not like just learning. and also i also felt tired whie learning to code. instead of scratching your head by learning every thing at once you can take a small break, have a chocklet, practice the previous coding teqneek and think your own programs rather than using the examples which they provided. experiment with codes. for example change the code a bit and try what happens. and when you fell good to go then go to next session or article what ever you call it and do the same process.
i recommend this process to you if you ask me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector