Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

@seb7, when I was trying to sort the timer bug, I went into Ios settings and hunted around, and whilst Galactic colonies wasn't listed in aps that could send notifications, crafting kingdoms was, indeed that is one reason I find the timer bugs so odd, since Crafting Kingdoms' timers and notifications have always worked fine for me.

then again, the only notifications crafting Kingdoms has to my knolege, are notifications about daily gifts available, and a reminder once your production period runs out, which you just receive once, so you might well have missed notifications there.