Re: Official Sable Contest

Dateline: A G Central. A suspicious round of trollbate is on the rise as trolls stop at nothing to play a quality assurance test build of an rpg engine past its expiration date. The inept guards seem to be of little help in preventing this calamity.
Dropping the fake wannabe headline reporter for a moment, I got the idea for this lampoon when there was a post actually denouncing the practice early on in the public test cycle. My demented sense of humor thought, in true forumwars  spirit, that that was ripe for a parody game. ANd so here it is. With Arrogant Warms/Paul and Storm references to boot. No Sable security was harmed in the making of this game.
https://cp.sync.com/dl/a6037cbd0/aqvrkd … h-vbuph9y5
Contrary to what the, protagonist? in the game might do, I extend my sincerest appreciation for the work put in to Sable and for allowing us to engage with this QA build. It's truly been a fun ride, and I can't wait to see what lies ahead.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Scarlet via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GatitoLindo via Audiogames-reflector