Re: Disgusted by the moderators on this site

So, real quick: did any of you actually report this thread?
Anyone? Bueler?
Nah, didn't think so.
So you're on my back for being a hypocrite, apparently, when you didn't even feel it necessary to report the thread.

Let me clarify something here. I've done this before, but this forum can gallop along pretty quickly, and it's possible you missed it.

Aaron is fairly caught up in RL lately. Liam is not part of the staff team right now. Carter is in and out. DanC is likewise in and out. I am pretty much the main person around here lately.

No, this does not excuse blatantly bad behaviour on my part. I'm never going to pull the "overworked, underpaid and pissed about it" card. What it does mean, however, is that unless things are reported, I'm not going to be able to catch everything. I cannot possibly read every thread and comb every post for wrongdoing. This is why I'm trusting you folks to report things if they seem fishy, so at least there's an arrow pointing me in a direction I ought to look. I'm not blaming you for not doing this, but for heaven's sake don't ascribe hypocrisy where there isn't any. If two situations are extremely similar, and I've come down heavily on one, there's an excellent chance that I will come down heavily on the other one if I find out about it.

Hopefully that explains some things.

I daresay, however, that I don't feel especially bad about someone's feelings when they express disgust at one example they don't agree with, especially when they didn't paint the whole picture.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector