Flexible survival soundpack in the work, and a few questions regarding

Yo!
I bet at least 75% of you know I'm maintaining and improving on mushclient soundpack for Clok. This time, aside from working on that, as I detailed in a few topics before, I have soundpacks in the work, including this one for flexible survival. It's in progress, and it's going well. But I don't want it to be one sided since I only have one aspect of the mud to experience (I rarely rp).
Questions are: for those who play, what do you think are the most important that must, must, must have sounds attached before anything else? Damage sounds have already been worked on. Some other aspects of the game are worked on here and there, like salvage loots, equipment/item management. But I haven't got time to do heavy work on anything just yet. I wanna make sure important basic stuff I may or may not have overlooked get covered. Any feedback/suggestions are welcomed.