Re: Flexible survival soundpack in the work, and a few questions regarding

Thing is this mud doesn't have much to worry in terms of immediate danger, except if you have certain perk on that makes you randomly encounter mutants instead of having to search for it. If there are things to be considered actual immediate danger that I don't know about, please do let me know.:)