Re: Using Slang is Homophobic now?

@130 If I can't use a laptop how it's supposed to be used, with few exceptions, I gotta get another one. lol. I hate dongle hell and would most definitely hate external peripheral hell. Unless I was using a EGPU thunderbolt doc with extra ports and drives in it of course, which I can actually do with this laptop.
Speaking of which, anyone looking for a new laptop should look at the Eluktronics mag 15. It's a really good machine. It actually has dedicated audio i/o jacks unlike most new laptops nowadays, a mechanical keyboard, switches are quiet enough on that, it'll take a little getting used to because the arrows are lumped together with the other keys but they're on the extreme rite side of the keyboard so it's not that confusing.
My specs are 32 gb RAM with 2 1 tb m.2 SSDs (I wanted to get 16 gb and 2 tb but that option wasn't available so now it has more RAM than my Ryzen desktop), GTX 1660TI, i79750H 6 core 12 threads. If anyone does buy it though just make sure you choose the thermal grizzly cooling otherwise you're gonna deal with throttling issues.
Only things I don't like about it is that the SD card reader is kind of cheeks and you gotta set up the drivers a certain way. That's literally the only issues.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector