Re: Using Slang is Homophobic now?

I'm kinda to the point where I'm sick of labels, and just prefer more active descriptions. Attracted to x rather than x-sexual, was born in x rather than now minus x years old, etc. I suppose "can see exactly this much or less" instead of "am blind" / "am visually impaired" / etc can go on the list, too.
I did encounter someone using "handycapable" on facebook once. I laughed in the comments and they said they thought that was the new PC thing. Idc what the newest PC thing is (last I heard it was "people with disabilities" but that was several years ago), and just prefer active descriptions. Of course, one political group or other will probably claim this eventually, and then I'll be unwillingly associated with them retroactively, and have to do something different, but until that particular UTTER STUPIDITY ruins it, it seems like the clearest strategy.
Bah, me talking about communicating clearly, as if I know the first thing about that. T.T