Re: Using Slang is Homophobic now?

OK, so a couple things.
When I said to start a new thread, I was more referring to the controversy with the last of us 2, not the slang issue.
Second, so the reason I took that comment as homophobic was because you used the word woke, and then immediately said "I'm straight." Combine that with the fact that the main character Ellie is gay, as shown in the last of us DLC and trailer of part 2, that's why I reacted the way I did. I of course know what straight up means, it's all in context of how you say things. Thanks for apologizing in the other thread, it's all good.