Re: What are your experiences with WŠL2 on Windows?

hello @arbuz

In my case the majority of the time, i work using jaws. I've not upgraded yet to WSL2 so I continue (for now) with wsl1, but...

For select, and copy the output of wsl i use the virtualice window feature of jfw. (jk+alt+w)
sometimes jfw turns idiot, so I have to read the window using the jaws cursor, and after pass from the line that i want to copy, i enter to the jaws story (insert+space then h) and copy the output from that window.

So, the only major problem with bouth technikes, is that you have to be careful with the linebreacks.
If is a code that you want to paste in a linux environment again, you have to check incerted linebreacks, delete them and stuff like that smile