Re: cheat values in manamon 2

One of the things that pokemon, and games like it, live and die by is its online component.
Frankly, manamon can stand to be cheated in this sense because there is really no remainder to the life cycle at this stage. The game is dying or dead, and that's a shame.
This isn't being restricted in an official capacity. If you want to cheat the game, go ahead. I just don't get it. The only thing I wish I could do is 1. somehow make move tutors to give a  ton of teachable moves and 2. be able to tweak stats as I please. If I could do this in a sort of sandbox mode, I'd have a great time. But I can't.

Oh, BTW? I can do a manamon 1 run in about 10-12 hours, maybe less. I can do a manamon 2 run in roughly the same time. Manamon 2 is a bigger game, but there are more fights that give experience to everyone, and so as long as your team is good, the grinding is less. Manamon 2's puzzles are better, its story is better, its design is overall better, its balance is better. I have had no serious desire to play the first Manamon game after the second came out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector