Re: cheat values in manamon 2

I'd be kind of curious to see Irroadium as god form as a playable character, but I suspect it would lose its luster very fast. Playing through the entire game like that probably wouldn't be a whole lot of fun. I still enjoy playing manamon 1. Maybe I just fail. I've been playing with things that don't have a lot of moves that have dumb accuracy penalties. That helps. So I've limited the dumbness to things like power fang and piledriver and daring comeback being absolutely everywhere at higher levels. Seriously, it's like someone got bored and just threw those same few moves on damn near everything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector