Re: icecast and accessible source clients?

hi. it is possible to use 2 or more playlist in liquidsoap? I want to do something like this. in my music folder, there are 2 playlist. named, slo, and fast. i want to play 3 songs in first playlist.  and after playing 3 songs, switch to second playlist. after, play three songs again, and after, the process repeat itself. it is posible? can you givve me code sample? sorry for my english.