Re: icecast and accessible source clients?

I am unfortunately not very good with the code, but I can imagine you could do something like:

music1 = playlist.safe("~/music/slow")
music2 = playlist.safe("~/music/fast")
radio = random(weights = [3, 3][music1,music2])

and then set up the rest from there, but you have to experiment. Or you could probably ask on their mailing list too.