Re: VGStorm RPG Walkthroughs

He, uh, did do the music minigames. It's in his playthrough. I didn't even watch the entirety of any given episode, and I still saw that much.

As for me? This sort of game is right up my alley. Remember, you're talking to someone who enjoyed pokemon for the better part of two decades. I can't say I have memorized every pokemon, or every move they learn or whatnot, but I'd say I know most of them, at least in general. If nothing else, if you named a pokemon I could tell you its good stats, its bad stats, and could probably give you a moveset for it. Now, stack it up against Manamon, and Manamon is ridiculously simplistic. The main reason is that manamon gerenally doesn't allow teachable moves. Aaron has said on more than one occasion that one of the ways he wants you to differentiate manamon from one another is by the moves they learn. Which is great in theory, but unfortunately doesn't let his games stand the test of time. And for folks like me, it means instead of having to know thirty to sixty moves per manamon, I have to learn between seven and sixteen, usually less because most manamon I play with, I end up building using a particular stat and move setup. Same thing. You name a manamon, I can give you a good moveset for it, and since by far most moves are just learned by level-up, it's not nearly as hard as it might seem. I am that sort of exhaustive player who enjoys taking a game apart as much as I can in order to see how it works, and how it doesn't.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector