Re: why space mission will not be dropping on the 15th

@7 I do believe is was Scramble. Though I think the dev of that game gotta wake up call from that, hints wrote an apology for getting into the hype of releasing. That game is going to be released I'm pretty sure about that, as of wen, don't know. Either way, I'm looking forward to that game coming out when it does.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector