Re: why space mission will not be dropping on the 15th

Ok so, I understand about school.
However I agree with 14.
You decided the day before release about school and dumped it.
eally man? all of us would probably have been happy even if you released what you'd worked on so far instead of just dumping it to be forgotten.
I know school's important but for goodness sakes, make a plan and stick to it.
To be honest, I could actualy see this coming, sorry for being honest.
Also dude, we'd be happy if you even took a few months to release an update between your free time.
However, you decided that you'd just dump the game in a corner, you didn't give the project to somebody else who could have continued it, and you got people to sound design it for you.
I had a bit of fathe in you though I thaught this might happen.
Especially after this, I've realized that all your promises are empty.
I will not be excited about your projects until you actualy release something.
Finally, while this wasn't a possitive post exactly, good luck in school man, and may you make projects with real promises in the future.
Also btw, we'll probably see you reappear in a couple days.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector