Re: I get anxious over small things.

@Nocturnus, basicly I found the sounds to be way to loud and music like and, I dunno; they weren't nice to listen to.

I'd prefer something that was much quieter or the screen reader or sapi telling you things.

I made my own soundpack with my voice but when TWBlue started up, it wouldn't play the ready sound, instead it played the image sound and another one. I tried the beta version, and a similar thing happened but the ready sound played.

I'm completely fine with it, if I really want to use twitter again, I can use the site.