Re: I get anxious over small things.

As far as logic and computers are concerned I'd say that they're only as logical as the humans that make them and the hardware and software that powers them, meaning you're left at the mercy of yet more humans.  Sometimes a restart fixs all of your issues while at others it creates worse ones than the ones you started off with.  Sometimes the fix you applied previously on one machine does not work quite as nicely on the next.
an example of that last one is that recently I downloaded a little bit of software called AudioRouter; it really does what the title suggests.  I actually have no use for it but was testing it for a friend.  It worked nicely on my PC.  Every piece of software that was open and which I attempted to route to another audio source present on my PC went willingly and with no fuss.  Then I go stick that on my friend's PC and what do you suppose happened?  Originally he wanted it to route firefox and the videos he was listening to on youtube to an external soundcard of his choice, but no matter how hard we tried, FF just wouldn't budge.  We thought it might be the whole software just playing stupid with his PC, but when we tried to route other programs they worked quite nicely!
The stupid thing for me is that I had just done a live demonstration of how it would work and it really looked straightforward.  I told my friend as much, so the whole thing made me feel like an absolute failure because for all I tried that night, two nights ago now, in fact, and we tried for hours, we couldn't get it to work!