Re: Mud Engine Advice

I'm bumping this to the top for a good reason, I promise. Okay maybe not, but still.
So I'm using vipmud. No issues here. The problem is that it uses a semi (;) to send multiple commands to the mud. The issue is that the ; itself is a part of commands for the mud engine I use. Ideas on how to bypass this? I tried looking at the help file and settings and found nothing.