Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I'm liking this self-induced challenge mode where all your manamon share a type. It means that if you come up against a tamer that has a lot of moves of that type, you're pretty much fucked unless you can get creative.
Honestly, my Sanctosole is my saving grace on this run, since while it's weak to steel like the rest of my team, it's neutral to damn near everything. I'd say Kaboerain is useful too, except it's...really not. Hoping it gets Staff Slash, Lunar Cannon or even White Lance pretty soon, because Holy Light stopped being cool fifteen levels ago. I just beat Eternity Angel, and it killed well over half my team since it OHKOs almost everything with Iron Maiden. I had to set up on it a bit and then just brute-force it.

I thought of a really mean type run, actually. Standard. The team would look something like Erroir, Grizzlord, Leonatar, Giganatan, Domestress and Bayowoof. I suppose I could use Chillardent over one of those, though. Meh. Either way.