Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Thank heavens for that. Bayowoof with Chomp makes him at least livable. At last check, his stats were fairly decent, too, though I'm not sure if I'll use him. I also know Chillardent gets Retribution, but that's a really gimicky situational move that requires you be weak, and that's not always a good thing since Chillardent has a fair HP stat but fairly bad defenses.

Turns out Sanctosole gets both screens eventually, which is nice. It definitely doesn't really need the physical one since it's a nice physical wall, but its special defense is weaker, so that could be useful. I could see a setup like Attack Prayer, Righteous Rend, Beyond Bolt, Divine Barrier and Desoul or something on it. I'm still not precisely overjoyed with it, but it's not bad either. It does work. It wouldn't belong on team busted.
I just beat Byron, he was a joke. I suspect the poor elephant will be even more of one since he's double-weak to holy, being undead and ice type, and every single one of my manamon has a holy move. Definitely not happy with Kaboerain though. Wish it got Flood, Deluge or even Drench instead of Aquatic Blitz. Decent enough stats - surprisingly good attack, actually - but I'm not a big fan of mixing my train points between two attacking stats when I shouldn't have to.