Manamon 2: Where do I go now? Contains spoilers.

Huge spoilers ahead
for anyone who hasn't completed the fourth stadium
If you don't want spoilage you should stop reading now!
You have been warned!
Last chance to stop!

I've gone through the Eternity Studio, did the speed challenge thing on the fifth floor, found Ogma, he went into the computer, I went into the computer, heard a long, unskippable piece of music which thank goodness only plays once, walked around a bit, then got the blurb about how my MS drive can now do more cool stuff. Do I keep exploring this area or do I get out of here and if so, where do I go next to advance the story?

Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector