Re: Manamon 2: Where do I go now? Contains spoilers.

Figured that out shortly after posting but now I'm stuck again.

Spoilers ahead!
You have been warned!

I've found underground keys two and three. Can someone guide me to the start of the path for key one? Right now I'm at the stairs that lead to floor 2 and the chiroperta room. Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector