Re: sorry

Look at the product brands being pulled in the name of racism, and look at the TV shows being pulled like Cops, and Live PD, all in the name of racism. What's it going to be next: video and audio games in general, the Declaration of Independence, KFC, and the list goes on? Where does this insanity stop? We can't just go yelling "racism" whenever we don't agree with something, or like the way something appears to be done like in this game we've been talking about here. As I said, it's time to wake up, grow up, and get real with ourselves and with each other. Let's face it, if you really want to you could read racism into just about anything you like if you are dumb enough to try it. Yes, that sounds harsh, but it is the truth, unfortunately. I am glad to see that many folks here do seem to get the absurdity of all of this.