Re: sorry

Lol as someone of African descent you don't know how it grinds my gears to see people pulling the race card.

You didn't get a job, its because you're black. Don't mind you didn't meet the criteria, or that the person who was interviewing you himself black, its racism. This brand of Ice Cream doesn't have a chocolate flavour, its racism.
This game has no black characters, its racism. And I feel like overplaying the victim role is not just in minority races, but in other races like LGBTQIA and other groups.

And sadly I feel like shows and just stuff in general just force LGBTQIA stuff down our throats, as to look more progressive or something. Family guy had a really nice joke about it a while back. Meg carried Stewie to a kids party, then she encounters a group of moms. There were like 2 white women, and an asian for diversity, and an African American woman for the same thing. And the show pointed that out lol.