Re: english accents

As i said to you a while back fastfinge, just because you say so, doesn't make it so. Yes you have your point of view, that's fine. But when i read an interesting thread, only to find out that you have derailed yet another perfectly harmless conversation, i personally get offended, because it seems that you get a great thrill out of trying to place yourself high over anyone who might dare question the ethics of fastfinge. As an American, i took sebby's post as a joke, but then again, i'm pretty open minded. I'm not the type to jump the gun, i know people rag on american culture all the time, so what? Personally, i think you have been given more rope than you deserve in this situation, because it seems like any flame topic that talks about ethics or forum rules has you right in the middle of the flames, making sure the masses hear your roar. To be frank, i'v had enough with you preaching, and derailing topics. Personally, i don't understand why yo u feel the need to insert yourself in to every topic you have some moral or ethical problem with. Everyone is going to have a different point of view from you, so why not leave well enough alone and stop responding to threads you find offensive? I have been guilty of doing the very same thing, but i learned to draw the line and just keep out of topics i don't agree with. I prefer to join topics where i feel like my contributions are desired, and fuffilling to others. In other words, i want to talk with like minded people. Speaking of oppinions, it is my oppinion that you need to just take a step back 9 out of 10 times and keep your head up, because it's clear that people have a problem with your delivery. I personally think that this alone is enough reason to ban you, because rather unpleasant topics are on this board with you taking center stage. As a moderator, i feel that you have been told one to many times to get off your high horse.