Re: i hate how some devs want attention

@Simter You keep saying I should be permabanned, but why? I haven't gotten any warnings since I've been back from round 2. It's just that you don't want me calling you out on your bullshit, so you'd like to get rid of me by having me perma-banned. It's dumb and doesn't make much sense. Have I done wrong on this forum, yes I have. I'm not trying to skate around that. But all you're doing is saying I don't like that guy, and he's been banned in the past, so permaban his ass.

Regarding this topic, sorry but you're just wrong. There aren't any other words that should or even can be said. The fact that you can't even see it is - to use your word - vorrying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector