Re: i hate how some devs want attention

ok
this topik was rather amusing
@1 it seems you are the one who want atention...
as of your post, what is wrong in helping/contributing in other games? is it wrong?, no.  did you made something of your ohn
ok next up
as of tunmi, he made some great game especially the CH! that although that horse diddent care about it self and killed him self, without following my commands, but yeah it was me who was on the desktop pressing the keys, anyways he is a good person as I kno him, administrating a game, contributing to the games for example bludstorm. its just not making sence of even the single word of your post!
and before the topic gets vanished in the darkness, let me say this, please.
don't lead the trolls!
don't lead the trolls!
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector