Re: IOS 14 has Inflated My Expectations

I really don't get the big fuss that some of you are making. For the average person, an Android device will work fine. I've heard folks on this forum spread all sorts of false info, but let me tell you,

Browsing the web, Done.
Reading. done.
Being able to adjust whether or not you want the tts to read each individual line, paragraph, letter or word by swiping up or down. Done.
Being able to answer calls by hitting the volume up nob, done. And so many more. Yes we know Apple does a great job of accessibility, but Android has accessibility, and other things going for it.

Both systems have their flaws, as I said previously, and both systems have their pluses.

Also, 77 proves Haily's point quite nicely.

@Nocturnous, you started off with perhaps one of the worse phones, If i'm thinking of the right brand.
Lol, when I first got my J6 about a year ago, I was pretty scared, because the last time I used a mobile screenreader, which was probably in 2014 there about, it was so fricking bad I decided just to depend on my sight, and only use it for menus, like the settings or whatever. That was Talkback running on a Blu. My first 2 phones were Blus.