Re: IOS 14 has Inflated My Expectations

While I was banned from the forums I used my android device to browse the forums, and in certain regards it was quicker and less hassel than my iPhone. Mainly the router, which takes me a good few minutes to actually get to which one I want to get to, where as with my Samsung, I could just swipe up or down with 3 fingers and get to the headings section in seconds. As for heavy reading, I read through a page with a good few lines well, with multiple headings and landmarks and it worked fine. From the sounds of it you're on a phone with talkback, as aposed to my Samsung, which as Haily said is the most comparable to Apple. Google always has been behind the curve when it comes to mobile devices. From the first phone they made to the Nexus line, to even the Pixel series, which to some folks are disappointments.